Welcome to the Website https://www.goldbroker.com (the “Website”).
By connecting to or browsing the Website, you agree that you have read, understood and accepted, without limitation or reservation, the personal data and cookies management policy (the “policy”) and our terms and conditions of use. Please note that other terms and conditions and personal data protection policies apply to all GoldBroker websites, and we recommend that you read them carefully.
The policy aims to inform you of the rights and freedoms that you can exercise in respect of our use of your personal data and describes the measures that we take to protect these data.
A cookie is a file which enables a website to save information relating to your computer’s browsing of the Website (e.g. number of visits, number of pages viewed, etc.), to make your visits to the Website smoother.
You can at any time delete the cookies stored on your computer, object to the storage of new cookies and receive a notification before new cookies are stored by changing your browser settings using the instructions below (“Types of cookies, cookies and statistics, and settings”).
Please note that if you remove a cookie or object to the storage of cookies on your device, you may not be able to use some of the Website's services.
1.2 Types of cookies, cookies and statistics and settings
The cookies that may be stored on your server when you browse the Website are cookies which are intended solely to enable or facilitate electronic communication or which are strictly necessary to provide the service you are requesting (language cookies, login cookies, etc.), or statistics cookies or other cookies in accordance with the conditions below.
When cookies require your agreement before they can be saved, we ask you for this agreement via the “Learn more” link displayed on the first page of the Website that you land on, in which it is made clear that by continuing to browse the Website you accept these cookies.
1.2.2 Which cookies are stored?
When you connect to our Websites (GoldBroker.com) a bar appears on the screen. If you choose to accept our cookies, only the ones strictly necessary for the smooth running of our sites shall be stocked in the memory of your computer, smart phone, pad or other mobile devices.
So you can understand the measure of usefulness of cookies, here are some types of different cookies:
• How do you delete cookies already stored on your computer?
On your workstation;
- On the C:\ drive select the Windows folder;
- Open the “temporary internet Files” folder;
- Select all the files (CTRL A);
- Choose the “delete” option;
• How do you change browser settings to reject or be informed of the storage of cookies?
- In the Internet Explorer 5 (Microsoft) browser: Select “Tools”, and then “Internet Options”. Click on the “Security” tab, then “Custom level” and scroll down to the “cookies” section. Next to “Allow cookies that are stored on your computer” select “Ask” to be notified or “Disable” to decline all cookies;
- In the Internet Explorer 6, 7 or 8 (Microsoft) browser: Select “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, then the level you wish to apply;
- In the Firefox browser: Click on “Tools” and select “Options”. In the “Privacy and security” tab, untick the box “Accept cookies from websites”;
- In the Chrome (Google) browser: Click “Customize and control Google Chrome” and select “Settings”. Under “Privacy and security”, click on “Content settings” and enable “Block third-party cookies".
In accordance with current regulations, you have the right to access, correct, delete and object to the use of your personal data. You also have a right to prior consent to marketing and to object to it under the applicable regulations. You can ask for your personal data to be sent to you and you have the right to give instructions for the use of your personal data after your death, please send it to the following address: DPO@goldbroker.com.
You can also ask for restriction of the data and/or make a claim to the CNIL (the French data protection agency) or UK Data Protection Commissioner (“IDPC”) at www.dataprotection.gov.mt as the relevant national supervisory authority on all data protection matters.