GoldBroker launches its iOS compatible application available for free on App Store as of today.
GoldBroker’s app offers its users smartphone-optimised ergonomy and lets one easily access gold market news and most functions available on the internet site (spot gold and silver graphs, videos, shopping cart, customer support, investors’ guide...).
Thanks to sharing tools available, users may share their favourite content on social networks. It is also possible to activate the Push functions in order to receive alerts in real time of the latest news on the gold market.
The app lets investors freely follow the state and performance of their investments anywhere, anytime, through a secured platform.
In the past investors had to log in to GoldBroker’s site in order to have a quick look at how their gold and silver stock was doing. From now on they will be able to do so easily, quickly and in all safety on the device they use the most: their smartphone.
After launching this iOS application and revamping the mobile site, GoldBroker keeps developing its services. Our users regularly give us some feedback, and they were wishing for this mobile access. Thus it was logical for us to make mobile development part of our strategy.
The app is available on iOS (iPhone and iPad) in French and English.
You can download it for free on Itunes: Gold Price App for iPhone & iPad
A version of GoldBroker’s mobile app for Android will be developed in the next few months.
More info on the free GoldBroker's Gold & Silver prices app.
- News & Videos: Access the latest gold and silver news. All the articles, analyses, interviews and videos published on GoldBroker are readily available.
You can activate the “Notifications Push” mode in order to receive alerts in real time about the latest publications. Authors filtering and several sharing options (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+) are available.
- Gold & Silver Spot Prices - Charts: Follow gold and silver spot prices live in 4 different currencies (dollar, euro, pound sterling, Swiss franc). Data are refreshed every minute.
Historical charts (5-day, monthly, YTD, yearly, 5-year, 10-year) and daily closing prices since 1973 are also available.
- Investors’ Area: Secure area, available 24/7, reserved exclusively for GoldBroker investors. Track your stock’s value and performance in real time.
- Products: Discover the full array of gold and silver bars and coins available for sale at GoldBroker.
- Contact / Support: Contact our customer support directly by email or phone from the app.
- Knowledge Center: Browse through our information pages to discover, understand and invest in the gold and silver markets.
- Social Networks: Share the contents of your choice instantly on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn, Google+, or by email, and follow Goldbroker.com on the social networks.
Reproduction, in whole or in part, is authorized as long as it includes a link back to the original source.
Gold Broker Editorial Staff
Our editorial staff, cumulating many years of experience, wishes to bring to the investors as much information as possible to help them in taking decisions independently and objectively when investing in the precious metals sector. We also regularly publish interviews with fund managers and independent specialists and analysts to let our readers and our investing clients further their analyses of the precious metals markets. We also provide translations of several articles for that purpose.