Dan Popescu's exclusive interview with Bill Holter on:
- The Fed and interest rates; will we have negative rates or an increase in rates and impact on gold
- Gold price manipulation. Bloomberg article yesterday said Fed could push gold down
- The US dollar bull market
- Can we have a run on the dollar as we had in the 70s (August 71)?
- China gold strategy, the SDR and the yuan
- COMEX gold. Can COMEX default?
- Gold & silver coin demand and premium in the US and worldwide
Bill Holter writes and is partnered with Jim Sinclair at the newly formed Holter/Sinclair collaboration (www.jsmineset.com). Prior, he wrote for Miles Franklin from 2012-15. Bill worked as a retail stockbroker for 23 years, including 12 as a branch manager at A.G. Edwards. He is a well-known contributor to the Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee (GATA) commentaries since 2007.
AUDIO PODCAST > Click here to download this interview and listen to it at your leisure.