Dan Popescu exclusive interview with Chris Powell (Secretary/Treasurer of the Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee) on the rigging of the gold market:
- Why nobody address the documents GATA uncovers?
- Why the press refuses to investigate the gold market manipulations?
- Gold is too sensitive to Western governments
- Is there any coordination between world central banks?
- The role of Bank for International Settlements (BIS) in the gold market
- Response of Banque de France to Fabrice Drouin Ristori on gold operations (Click here to read the letter sent by Fabrice Drouin Ristori to Alexandre Gautier)
Chris Powell is secretary/treasurer and directorof the Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee (GATA) which he co-founded in 1999 to expose and oppose the rigging of the gold market by Western central banks and their investment bank agents.
Chris Powell has been managing editor of the Journal Inquirer, a daily newspaper in Manchester, Connecticut, since 1974. He began working at the paper when he left high school in 1967. He writes a column about Connecticut issues that is published in a dozen other newspapers in the state and Rhode Island and often appears on radio and television public-affairs programs in Connecticut.
From 2004 through 2009 he was legislative chairman of the Connecticut Council on Freedom of Information. In 2006 he was inducted into the Academy of New England Journalists by the New England chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists and the New England Society of Newspaper Editors.
He is a member of the Connecticut, Manchester, and Vernon historical societies; the Connecticut Policy and Economic Council; Community Partners in Action (formerly the Connecticut Prison Association); and the New York, New Haven, and Hartford Railroad Technical and Historical Association.
AUDIO PODCAST > Click here to download this interview and listen to it at your leisure.