In this interview Egon covers a number of subjects which will have significant impact on the world economy including:
- Europe a basket case – Brussels elite is petrified Brexit will cause contagion
- Italy could be next to fall, or Spain, or Greece, or…
- Macron and France could be the next trouble spot
- Gold will break free from LBMA Casino, leading to much higher gold price
- Stocks will implode 95% against gold
- 100 years of excesses will unravel
Original source: Matterhorn - GoldSwitzerland
Reproduction, in whole or in part, is authorized as long as it includes a link back to the original source.
Egon Von Greyerz Goldbroker.com Board Member - Founder of MAM
Founder and Managing Partner of Matterhorn Asset Management AG (MAM) and GoldSwitzerland, Egon Von Greyerz joined the board of Goldbroker.com in 2012. Egon von Greyerz started his working life in Geneva as a banker and thereafter spent 17 years as Finance Director and Executive Vice-Chairman of Dixons Group Plc. Since the 1990s EvG has been actively involved with financial investment activities including Mergers and Acquisitions and Asset allocation consultancy for private family funds. This led to the creation of MAM in 1998, an asset management company based on wealth preservation principles. EvG makes regular media appearances (CNBC, BBC...) and speaks at investment conferences around the world. EvG forecasted the current present problems in the world economy well over 10 years ago. In 2002 when gold was $300 per ounce, MAM recommended to its investors to put 50% of their investment assets into physical gold stored outside the banking system.